I have been tagged by Liska at New Mum Online to participate in a meme. I know I have a couple of others to do but have decided to join in with this one as I am a fan of I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here! I’m not a Strictly fan or X Factor so I have to have one vice…and this is it. I shamelessly love it! This meme originated from Kate over at Kate on Thin Ice and it goes like this…
1) Answer the 10 questions and consider the mission
2) Tag a blogger or two or more to do the same
3) Come back to me and tell me you have done the questions and answers
1. What one thing about being a parent makes you scream “Get me out of here!”
When I am being mithered to within an inch of my life. I just want to run!!
2. What skills, if any, do you have that would be useful in the jungle?
I may be able to tend to any minor injuries?! apart from that my survival skills are limited. I could be useful with a little cooking. I would probably get lumbered with the dunny!
3. How are you likely to annoy people in your were stuck with them for 3 weeks?
I think I would be a little whingey by the end of the 3 weeks. After sleeping in a hammock, having to hand wash clothes, having to put up with the frizz fest that would be my hair and last but not least being hungry. I get a little tetchy when hungry.
4. What is the worst thing you have ever eaten?
Liver! just vile.
5. What luxury item would you take into the jungle with you?
I have thought about this many a time, it would have to be my memory foam pillow. A stiff neck for up to 3 weeks would not do me any good.
6. What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
I would say quad biking as at the time that would be my equivalent to bungee jumping.
7. Who would you miss most if you went into the jungle with a bunch of strangers?
My boys of course.
8. What celebrity alive or dead would you like to have with you in the jungle?
I think Keith Lemon (Lee Francis) would make it a memorable experience, just to keep up moral or drive people crazy!
9. What would scare you about being in the jungle?
Spiders and being picked to do the eating trial. I physically heave at home watching so I honestly don’t know if I could handle it.
10. After leaving the jungle, you go to a luxury hotel. What would be the first thing you did on reaching your hotel?
I would shower very closely followed by food. I certainly wouldn’t jump on the bed like all the other Celeb’s seem to do. I would get those clothes off and in the bin!
11th mission should you choose to accept it is to tell us why the person who tagged you is a star.
Liska was one of the first bloggers that I encountered and she was very friendly and approachable. From that first meeting at The Nivea Event in London where she didn’t mind being jumped on at all by myself and Kerry from Multiple Mummy…when she had no idea who we were! Good to see you back Liska x
I am now going to tag: