I remember when Beastie was born and the wealth of products available on the market for newborns. As a first time Mum it can be quite overwhelming. What I do remember is being advised to use cotton wool and water for the first few days/weeks with newborns because of their sensitive skin. The fact there are now sensitive nappies means that you are providing even more protection for your precious newborn. Sore bottoms after all, are no fun for anyone! If you can avoid that kind of discomfort for your baby then it’s great piece of mind as well as saving on the nappy cream.
Your newborn’s skin is very important and is the biggest organ, and in the early days it is vital that it’s healthy and taken care of. Because what matters most to your baby is your love, you can rest assured that Pampers will take care of the rest as NEW Pampers New Baby Sensitive provides Pampers’ best ever protection and care for your newborn’s skin. It is also the first nappy to be accredited by the Skin Health Alliance.
With 58%* of mums believing that their baby’s skin is in some way or very sensitive, Pampers New Baby Sensitive is the first nappy to be accredited by the Skin Health Alliance so that mums can trust that their little one’s skin will be protected.
A baby’s skin is in contact with its nappy 24 hours a day, exposing delicate little bottoms to potential irritation, so it needs extra special care. Pampers New Baby Sensitive contains 50% more skin care ingredients which offer additional protection against moisture and skin irritants. It even improves the softness and smoothness of their skin, reducing the occurrence of nappy rash and has a new layer that ensures even distribution of the skin care ingredients to form a protective coating that prevents irritation during baby’s movements.
Pampers New Baby Sensitive. Pampers’ best protection and care for newborn delicate skin. For more information about the best nappy for each stage of your baby’s development visit www.pampers.co.uk
Pampers Baby Skin Expert, Consultant Dermatologist Dr Tabi Leslie, shares her top tips for caring for your newborn’s skin:
- Change your baby’s nappy when it is wet or soiled, taking extra care in keeping the area clean and dry
- You don’t need to bathe your baby every day but you should wash their face, neck, hands and bottom carefully every day. This is often called ‘topping and tailing’
- Newborn skin is extra delicate – choose products specifically designed for newborn skin, products that are fragrance free such as Pampers New Baby Sensitive
- Irritation of the skin are quite common in new babies – consult your doctor or health visitor so they can be treated quickly to prevent spreading and becoming more sore
- A newborn baby is born with wrinkly skin and a protective covering called vernix that peels off. This is a natural process during the early days. There’s no need to rush it, rub it, or treat it with lotions or creams
- Wash baby’s clothes, bedding & blankets before they come into contact with your newborn, using only detergents that are fragrance fee and designed for sensitive skin
Pampers New Baby Sensitive also features an Absorb Away Layer designed to absorb soft poo, keep wetness away and protect delicate skin while a colour-changing Wetness Indicator helps support new mums. I have taken Valium No Prescription exactly 5mg for 23 years against anxiety. there are serious pros and cons. The main advantage: Tramadol from https://mi-aimh.org/tramadol-online/ quite quickly (usually within an hour) relieves severe pain. Use Tramadol after operations, fractures, give it to cancer patients. When the nappy comes into contact with baby’s wee, the pH activated indicator line on the front turns from yellow to blue, acting as a signpost to let new mums know their intuition is right: it might be time to change baby’s nappy. Plus Pampers New Baby Sensitive is ultra soft for mums to enjoy that precious comfortable snug feeling with their little one.